HLC Site Team
Gar E. Kellom, Ph.D. (Religion: University of California Berkeley), Site Team Chair. Director of Student Support Services, Winona State University.
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- International Students
- Educational Administration and Supervision
Haydee Encarnacion-Garcia, Ph.D. (Human Behavior: Indiana University). Director of Graduate Program in Public Health, Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Program Review and Evaluation
- Provides professional consulting services to a wide variety of public health and primary care agencies and organizations, including allied health academic institutions
John E. McCormick, Ph.D. (Theology: Duquesne University). Associate Professor of Theology, Newman University.
Diane Marie Fladeland, Ph.D. (Higher Education Administration: University of Minnesota). Vice President for Academic Affairs, University of Mary.
- Program Review/Evaluation
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Adult Degree Completion
- General Education
- Off-Campus Programs and Sites
Kimberly Allen, Ph.D. (Higher Education: University of Missouri-St. Louis). Assistant Professor, Maryville University of St. Louis.
- Faculty Evaluation
- Program/Curriculum Design and Development Governance
- Assessment of Student Learning Graduate Education
- Institutional Research/Data Collection