MACS Open House
The Computer Science Department hosted an on-campus open house and orientation to provide information and answer questions about the Master of Applied Computer Science (MACS) graduate program.
Thursday, August 17, 2017
6 to 8 p.m.
Warde Academic Center, Room S-203
Saint Xavier University
Chicago IL, 60655
At our on-campus open house, students had a chance to:
- Get registered for classes.
- Attend a Canvas tutorial.
- Take a brief tour of campus and see classrooms.
- Learn important information to help you here at Saint Xavier.
- Meet current students in the MACS program.
- Ask questions and get answers about the MACS program.
- Learn about classes from the instructors.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact:
Director of MACS Program
Computer Science Department