Opus - Art and Literary Magazine
Opus is Saint Xavier University's art and literary magazine. Contributions of art and literature are made by students, and the editorial staff is comprised of students. Material published in Opus is selected by a judging panel comprised of Saint Xavier University faculty and students on the basis of its literary and artistic merit.
Opus is housed in the Archives of the Saint Xavier University Library.
- Submissions of fiction or non-fiction need to be submitted in WORD or PDF format only.
- Poetry (perhaps even poetry in another language with a translation into English)
- Prose (fiction or nonfiction) of up to 2,000 words
- Deadline: Please contact Dr. Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org for the deadline date.
How to Submit
- Email one page with no personal information for the submission itself.
- Email another separate page WITH your information and title of your work, or up to 6 words of your work if there is not title. (The supervising faculty will code each with a number so the editors will not have the personal information, but will have a reference to know who submitted what).
- Email your two-part submission to email@example.com or drop off a stapled copy of your two pages to Dr. Boyer's office located at N-427.