Undergraduate Nursing (BSN)
Below are some details about the bachelor of science in nursing (BSN):
- The nursing major is 55 credit hours.
- Courses emphasize the art and science of nursing.
- Course work involves small group discussions, seminars, lectures and clinical practice.
- Courses expose students to diverse health care systems and clinical experiences take place with clients of varied ages, circumstances and needs.
- Mentoring courses provide students with the opportunity to form a learning community partnership with a faculty member and a small peer group.
- Academic support services are provided to facilitate student learning and success.
See our Pre-Licensure Information Sheet (PDF) for more information.
Please check out the admission requirements for full details about what is necessary to apply for the BSN. If you are transferring into nursing, please see the transfer admission requirements for the BSN.
If you would like to apply for the BSN program, please contact the Saint Xavier University Admissions Office at 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) to start your application.