Summer Sessions 2013
Summer classes offer students a great opportunity to make continued progress towards graduation and can help you graduate on time or earlier. This can add up to a few semesters of full-time tuition. Summer courses also are offered at a lower tuition rate, so you can't afford to miss out!
Earn 3 credits in only three weeks in May (May 13 - May 30) and enjoy special incentives:
- Choose from more than 25 courses
- Many classes include unique off-campus experiences
- Housing and meal plans available
Earn 3 credits in five or eight weeks in June and July.
- June Session: June 3 - July 3
- 8-Week Summer Session: June 3 - July 27
- July Session: July 8 - August 9