Health Insurance Waiver
All undergraduate students are required, and will be billed, by Saint Xavier for participation in the insurance program, unless you waive the insurance by providing proof of comparable insurance coverage by doing the following:
- Students waive the insurance by logging on to www.firststudent.com. We recommend you print out your waiver confirmation page and retain it for your records.
- Insurance charge needs to be waived every fall.
- New students must waive the insurance the semester they begin.
- Students who do not waive by the waiver date or do not have adequate insurance must keep Saint Xavier's Insurance.
- An email will be sent to your SXU email address to notify you of the waiver deadline.
- Any questions regarding the waiver process or benefits please contact the insurance customer service at 1-800-505-4160.