Financial Aid Options

Undergraduate Student Work Study

Work Study is money you earn by working on campus part time, while enrolled in school, that will help pay your educational expenses. Wages are paid jointly by federal funds and the University. Funds are not applied directly to your tuition bill unless you elect to do so.

Browse work study job postings online at Cougar Jobs. For more information about how to apply visit Cougar Jobs Instructions.

For students who are not awarded Federal Work Study, on-campus employment may still be available. Contact the Office of Human Resources at 773-298-3452 for details.