Graham School of Management
The Graham School of Management accepts graduate applications on a rolling basis. The second spring start term begins the week of March 26, 2014. Submit your application today!
- A completed application.
- A statement, per the instructions on the application.
- Official, paper transcript(s) of any/all institutions from which a bachelor's or master's degree(s) was/were received and from any/all institution(s) at which graduate level coursework was completed.
- A non-refundable $35 application fee, unless applying online.
- Copy of your current resume.
- Two completed recommendation forms.* Recommendation forms must be completed by individuals (supervisors, professors, coworkers, etc.) who can attest to your academic competence, professional skills and character.
*Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale will be considered priority candidates and are not required to submit letters of recommendation.
Supplementary Admission Criteria for International Students
Official transcript evaluation of undergraduate and graduate coursework from colleges/universities attended outside the U.S. Students must request a course-by-course evaluation from one of the following:
Official results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) For consideration, applicants taking TOEFL must score a minimum of 80 on the Internet-based exam, 550 on the paper-based exam, or 213 on the computer-based exam. Saint Xavier's institution code is 1708.
Official results of the GRE or GMAT. Preferred combined GRE score of 300, with a minimum score of 150 on the Verbal section and 4.0 on the Writing section. Preferred combined GMAT score of 950 - (Cumulative GPA from degree granting institution multiplied by 200).
Notarized Affidavit of Support (PDF) form completed by sponsor(s) to demonstrate an international applicant's ability to afford tuition and living expenses while pursuing his/her degree.
Valid no later than six months upon receipt.
Applicants can use more than one sponsor but each sponsor must complete separate Affidavit of Support.
Notarized bank letter showing the student has financial sponsorship in the amount of $29,000. The amount listed on the bank letter must match what is listed on the Affidavit of Support form from each sponsor. The bank letter must be written in English by the sponsor's bank or must be translated into English. The bank letter must be signed and stamped by bank official.
A photocopy or facsimile of the identification page and expiration page of the student's passport and the student's current F-1 visa (if applicable), the I-20 form from the student's current institution, and the I-94 form documenting the student's original entry into the country.Copy of I-151 or I-551 for U.S. Permanent Residents.
- Minimum grade-point average of 3.0.