Jim McCabe Scholarship
The Jim McCabe scholarship was established to honor the memory of longtime Graham School of Management faculty/staff member Jim McCabe. He was well known for his kindness and generosity to Graham School of Management students. A $1,000 scholarship is available for that specific academic year to a student who meets the criteria below.
- Enrolled as a full time undergraduate student with a declared major in business
- Demonstrates financial need
- Good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 or above
- Good disciplinary standing
- Demonstrated service to the University and community
To apply for the scholarship students must submit:
- A typed one page essay focusing on academic achievement and service.
A letter of recommendation from a Graham School of Management faculty member.
Applications and questions regarding this program can be directed to:
Director of Undergraduate Programs
Graham School of Management
Saint Xavier University
*Electronic Submissions are Preferred