Transfer Agreement Between Saint Xavier University and College of DuPage
There is currently an articulation agreement between College of DuPage and Saint Xavier University:
Associates of Arts or Associates of Applied Science
This partnership is designed to assist individuals who have previously earned or are currently pursuing an associate in applied science (AAS) or an associate of arts (A.A.) at College of DuPage and desire to earn a bachelor’s in professional studies (B.A.) at Saint Xavier’s Orland Park campus. This exciting partnership helps individuals successfully transition from their AAS or A.A. program at College of DuPage to the baccalaureate program.
Benefits of the partnership include the following:
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months;
- Flexible classes meet during evening hours and on Saturdays;
- Innovative courses are designed to meet the needs of busy professionals who prefer flexible learning options that stress interactive learning and teaming;
- Courses are available both online and in a web-enhanced format;
- A degree in professional studies opens doors to many fields, including health care administration, marketing management, human resources, government, non-profit administration and much more.
For more information about the agreement, please contact Julie Grzadzinski at 708-633-4711 or 773-298-3724, or email@example.com.