Admitted Student Visit Day
Sunday, March 26, 2017
9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Shannon Athletic Center
3700 W. 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
Congratulations on your admission to SXU! Undergraduate students admitted for the academic year beginning in fall 2017 are invited to attend Admitted Student Visit Day on Sunday, March 26, 2017.
Discover what makes SXU the right fit for you -- From our innovative academic programs, internship and hands-on career experience, to a vibrant campus and student life including student activities, organizations and a commitment to serving our community locally and globally.
Meet with faculty and current students, take a campus tour, and learn about the academic and student support services on campus. Attend a financial aid presentation to learn about your financial aid options and the affordability of an SXU education. Come discover SXU!
Schedule of Activities
- 9 to 9:30 a.m. -- Check-In and Refreshments
- 9:30 to 10 a.m. -- Welcome Remarks
- 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. -- Explore SXU
- Academic Programs: A student-centered approach. Meet faculty from the College of Arts and Sciences, Graham School of Management, and the School of Nursing.
- Financial Aid -- Understanding your awards and options. Discover the affordability of an SXU education.
- Student Life and Academic Resources - Hear about student experiences and get to know the supportive SXU community of staff and students.
- Tours of campus and residence halls.
- Individual Q&A with an Admission or Financial Aid counselor.
- Enroll at SXU! If you're ready to say yes to SXU, staff will be available throughout the day to assist you with your enrollment steps.
Registration is closed. For questions or more information, contact the Office of Admission at 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) or email@example.com.