Senior year is a fun and exciting time, but we understand it can also be stressful, too, with making big decisions and filling out college applications. The Office of Admission at Saint Xavier University is here to help! Stop by SXU for one of our Application Workshops from 4 to 7 p.m. on the dates listed below. At our workshop, you can:
- Fill out an SXU application, if you have not done so already. There are multiple ways to apply, and all our applications are free. Choose from one of the following:
- Bring in an official copy of your high school transcripts and ACT/SAT test scores to complete your application. Documents brought in a sealed envelope from your high school are considered official. If your ACT/SAT scores are included on your transcripts, those are considered official too.
- Meet with a counselor one-on-one to discuss your application.
- Receive an admission decision and official merit scholarship in person!
Office of Admission
Warde Academic Center
Saint Xavier University
3700 W. 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
Dates and Registration
To register for an academic workshop, choose the date below and the corresponding registration link.
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 -- Register today!
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 -- Register today!
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 -- Register today!
- Thursday, December 7, 2017 -- Register today!
- Thursday, December 14, 2017 -- Register today!
For questions or more information, contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798). Walk-ins are welcome too!