Two more Transfer Days will take place December 17 and January 6!
Prospective transfer students for the Spring 2014 semester are highly encouraged to attend our Transfer Day Event at Saint Xavier University. This event will take place over two days to help accommodate our prospective students. Transfer Days will be held from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, December 17 and Monday, January 6. The Offices of Admission, Records and Advising and Financial Aid will provide the following services to prospective transfer students at the Transfer Day event:
- On-the-spot application review, admission decision and merit scholarship determination;
- Transfer credit evaluation and appointment with an academic advisor;
- Opportunity to register for Saint Xavier classes for the spring semester; and
- Creation of a financial aid award letter and conversation with a financial aid counselor.
This event is open to prospective transfer students who are interested in starting at Saint Xavier for the Spring 2014 semester. Transfer nursing students (due to the October 1, 2013 application deadline) are not eligible for this day.
For you to get the most from this day, here are some steps you should take before attending Transfer Day:
- Complete an admission application;
- Complete and send your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to Saint Xavier (School Code 001768);
- Request official transcripts from all previous and current colleges and bring them with you to Transfer Day (or, have your transcripts sent to the Office of Admission ahead of time); and
- If you have less than 30 credit hours, please have your official high school transcripts (or official GED certificate) and official ACT/SAT scores with you.
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at 1-800-462-9288 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our registration page, where you will be able to select a time for your visit on either December 17 or January 6.