Make your Class Gift Now!
Pros: Check It Out
- It is a way for you, and the Class of 2015, to make an impact at SXU!
- Sometimes just a small amount of money can make the difference whether a student stays in school or has to drop out. The cost of leaving school is far greater than the cost of staying enrolled.
- The money raised will go to help current students who have exhausted all financial aid options and are still short of funds to pay tuition or buy textbooks, enabling those students to stay in school and finish their degrees.
- As soon to be graduates, you know firsthand the importance of earning a college degree. With your help, we can prevent students from having to withdraw from the University and put their dreams of earning a college degree on hold.
- The good news:
- Jim and Trish Morris '83 generously match each dollar raised (up to $6,000) for the Class Gift each year. This means that your individual gift will be doubled!
- The good news:
- For the same amount of money that you would spend on a new shirt ($50), a pizza and snacks this weekend ($25) or a movie theatre ticket ($10), you'll be making a real difference for students at SXU!
- Grads who make a gift of $10 or more will be entered into a drawing for an extra graduation ticket!
Cons: What Cons? There are no cons!
- There's only one thing to do ... support the class gift!
About the Class Gift
Since 2001, the class gift has become a tradition of each graduating class at SXU. By making a gift just before graduating, you can join your classmates in showing loyalty and support for Saint Xavier University. The class gift fund allows for permanent improvements to be made on campus in the name of your graduating class. Some great examples of students' commitment are the restoration of the Mercy Bell, improvements to the cyber café and the campus emergency alert system, the purchase of a wheelchair lift, and scholarships. The class gift is a great way to leave a legacy at Saint Xavier!
Getting involved has never been this easy or this meaningful!
Make a contribution to the class gift online or contact the Office for University Advancement at 773-298-3317.