Student Relief Fund Program Benefits
"I can honestly say that receiving this grant is the reason I am still in school today."
Edith, a sophomore criminal justice major, regarding her grant from the Student Relief Fund.
Saint Xavier is committed to recognizing the generosity of our Corporate Partners.
Donors at all levels will receive the following Partner Benefits:
- Recognition of your company’s name on the University’s website. Donors at the $5,000 and higher level will have their logo included on the recognition page.
- Recognition of your company’s name in the University’s annual report.
- Recognition of your company’s name in an issue of the University magazine, which is distributed to 42,000 alumni and friends of the University, most in the Chicago metropolitan area.
- Recognition of your company’s name in other appropriate University publications.
- Priority invitations to select events, including the University’s annual Celebration Dinner for Benefactors and Scholars, which provides donors with the opportunity to meet students who have been supported through the Student Relief Fund.
- Parking placard for on-campus events.
- One-year membership to the Shannon Athletic Center.
- Passes to Cougar athletic events.