SXU Internship and Job Fair Employer Information
The purpose of the SXU Internship and Job Fair is to connect quality student and alumni candidates employers who want to hire for their job and internship positions.
|Date:||Friday, October 16, 2015|
|Time:||Noon to 3 p.m.|
|Location:||Saint Xavier University
Shannon Athletic Center
3700 W. 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
To participate in the Internship and Job Fair, please complete the online registration.
SXU Internship and Job Fair fee:
SXU Tax ID #: 36-2177133
Job and Internship Recruitment Requirements:
- Full-time and internship positions must be direct hires (no third parties or staffing agencies)
- Positions must require the minimum of a bachelors degree (with the exception of internships)
- Full-time and internship positions must not be 100% commission nor quota based (must include a base salary)
- Positions or organizations must not be involved directly or indirectly in multi-level marketing
- Organizations must be committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative action
Attention organizations with more than one branch office, ie, financial services firms: Because of space constraints, only one branch of an organization with multiple branches will be allowed to register and recruit at the SXU Job Fair. It is on a “first come, first served” basis.