Spring Job Fair Employer Information
The purpose of the SXU Spring Job Fair is to connect quality student and alumni candidates employers who want to hire for their job and internship positions.
|Date:||Wednesday, February 13, 2013|
|Time:||12 – 3 p.m.|
|Location:||Saint Xavier University
3700 W. 103rd Street
Chicago, IL 60655
|Deadline:||Friday, February 1, 2013 (Space is limited!)|
Job and Internship recruitment at the SXU Spring Job Fair must adhere to the following criteria:
- Full-time and internship positions must be direct hires (no third parties or staffing agencies)
- Positions must require the minimum of a bachelor's degree (with the exception of internships)
- Full-time and internship positions must not be 100 percent commission nor quota based (must include a base salary)
- Positions or organizations must not be involved directly or indirectly in multi-level marketing
- Organizations must be committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Attention organizations with more than one branch office, i.e., financial services firms: Because of space constraints, only one branch of an organization with multiple branches will be allowed to register and recruit at the SXU Job Fair. It is on a "first come, first served" basis.
SXU Spring Job Fair Fees
SXU Tax ID #: 36-2177133
How to Participate
To participate in the Spring Job Fair, please complete the online registration.