- Introduction to Stress Management: Bibliography
The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook
M.D. Davis and E.R. Eshelman and M McKey, 4th edition,CA: New Harbinger Publication
- Managing Stress: Principles and Strategies for Health and Well-Being
Brian Luke Seaward, 4th edition, Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Sudbury, MA. (2004)
- Mind over Mood: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
Dennis Greenberger, PhD. Christine A. Padesky, PhD, Guiford Press, NY (1995)
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook, Third Edition
Edmund J. Bourne, Ph.D., New Harbinger Publications, Inc. (2000)
- Managing Your Mind: The Mental Fitness Guide
Gillian Butler, Ph.D. and Tony Hope, M.D., Oxford University Press (1995)
- Inner Peace for Busy People
Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., Hay House (2001)
- Websites and meditation CD's:
- CDs on meditation. There are many, many CDs out there on meditation and mindfulness
... overwhelming at times. Look for following names to start:
- Jon-Kabat Zinn Ph.D.
Mindfulness for Beginners
- Emmitt Miller M.D.
- Marty Rossman M.D.
Anxiety Relief CD with guided imagery exercises