OPEN HOUSEs and information sessions
Interested in Saint Xavier University's accelerated adult degree completion programs, Professional Studies and Business Administration, or our graduate programs? Please view the information below about any upcoming open houses or information sessions.
If you are unable to attend an open house or information session, please contact Marge Cashman, outreach and communications manager, at the Orland Park campus at 708-802-6210 or email@example.com to schedule an individual appointment. To view any upcoming events at the Orland Park campus, please visit our Events page.
Orland Park Campus Open House
Finish your degree, start your career.
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
3:30 - 7 p.m.
18230 Orland Parkway
Orland Park, IL 60467
Attend Saint Xavier's Orland Park Campus Open House to learn about its degree completion and graduate programs designed for busy adults. The open house will include career experts who will provide insight into current job market trends and advice on how to advance in your career. Career Services staff will even be available to review resumes!
You'll also be able to tour the campus and speak with program representatives about how you can get on the fast track to earning your degree. Express admission will be offered - see details below. Please note that express admission is only available for perspective undergraduate students. It is not available for those interested in our graduate programs.
Snacks and refreshments will be served. Enter to win SXU gear at our drawing!
All prospective adult students who want to finish their undergraduate degree or start a graduate program are invited to attend as well as anyone interested in hearing about the current job market climate.
- Will County CED's Economic Expansion and Job Market Trends
4 - 4:30 p.m.
John Greuling, President and CEO, Will County Center for Economic Development (CED)
- Job Market Trends/Career Options in Health Care Management
5 - 5:30 p.m.
Margie Bernard, SXU Graham School of Management faculty and expert in health care administration
- Career Changing/Advancing in Your Current Job
6 - 6:30 p.m.
Mary Lu Wasniewski, Assistant Director, SXU Career Services
Express admission (for undergraduates only) includes:
- On-the-spot application review
- Admission decision and merit scholarship determination
- Transfer credit evaluation and appointment with an academic advisor (must have official or unofficial transcripts with you or submitted to SXU prior to the event)
- Opportunity to register for classes in spring II or summer semesters
- Creation of a financial aid award letter and conversation with a financial aid counselor
For you to get the most from the express admission, here are some steps you should take prior to attending this event:
- Apply online (no fee).
- Request official, sealed transcripts from all previous and current colleges and bring them with you or have them sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time. Students with fewer than 30 college credit hours completed should submit an official final high school transcript or GED score report.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and include SXU's school code 001768.
Registration is now closed. For further information, please contact the Orland Park campus at 708-802-6200.
Professional Studies and Fast-Track Business Online Information Sessions
This interactive online session will share some of the basic information about our Professional Studies and Fast-Track Business degree completion programs available at Saint Xavier University. After sharing program details, we will also leave time for individual questions to be asked and answered. All times below are shown in Central Standard Time.
- Every Tuesday, 11:30 a.m. to Noon