Residence Life of Saint Xavier University provides students with a multitude of opportunities for personal, social and intellectual growth.
The Residence Life Staff strives to create an environment which facilitates healthy living, academic advancement and social interaction.
- To involve all students in a positive learning environment.
- To develop a sense of community within the residence hall.
- To offer individual support, advising and/or referral assistance.
- To stimulate personal growth through leadership experiences, challenges to peer pressure and examination of values.
- To assist students with establishing constructive ways to use leisure time.
- To personalize the student's University experience by promoting informal contacts with the University services, programs, policies and procedures.
- To raise the level of educational and cultural awareness of students, to provide assistance in the learning process, and to offer opportunities for exploring academic and vocational interests.