Shannon Center Membership
The Shannon Center is part of Saint Xavier University, a private, Catholic Institution. The Shannon Center is happy to sell memberships to the following groups of people below. It is not open to the general community. The Shannon Center holds the right to close for University holidays and special events.
Spring Memberships expire on April 30, 2015. Online renewal begins on April 29, 2015. Stop in to the Shannon Center anytime to renew with cash or check.
2015 Summer Semester Fees
Effective May 1, 2015 - August 31, 2015
The Shannon Center only sells memberships to the following limited categories below. Prices are listed per person.
- SXU students, faculty and staff - Free (with current I.D.)
- Alumni - $85
- Alumni spouse/domestic partner - $85
- Faculty/staff spouse/domestic partner - $85
- Student spouse/domestic partner - $85
- Parents of current SXU students - $85
- College Students from other institutions (must show college ID) - $85
- Community 55 years and over (track and group exercise classes only) - $75
- Police/Fire - $125
- Police/Fire spouse/domestic partner - $125
Pro-Rated Price Schedule
Effective September 2014 - August 2015
|Alumni, Alumni Spouse/Partner, Faculty/Staff Spouse/Partner, Parent of SXU Student|
|Community 55 Years of Age and Older (Show ID) - Track and Group Exercise Classes Only|
|Police/Fire and Spouse/Partner|
|College Student (from another College/University - Must show ID)|
*All prices are pro-rated throughout the year
**Memberships can only be purchased by the groups listed above