HomeHome  |   Undergraduate CatalogUndergraduate Catalog  |   Graduate CatalogGraduate Catalog  |   Past CatalogsPast Catalogs  |   SXU HomeSXU Home    

Course Waivers

A student requesting waiver of, or substitution for, a general University requirement is required to complete a form available from the Office of Records and Advising. After the advisor and the chairperson of the department concerned have signed the forms, the student submits them to the dean of the appropriate school, who informs the student, the advisor, and the director of records and registration whether the request is approved. Waivers and/or substitutions for departmental requirements are handled by the department chairperson.