Applicants should submit the following to the Office of Admission:
- A completed SXU application.
- A non-refundable $25 application fee, unless applying for admission online.
- An official transcript from the high school or an official GED score report.
- A score report from the American college test (ACT) or scholastic aptitude test (SAT), if test scores are not listed on the high school transcript.
- An essay discussing past academic experiences and future plans for success at Saint Xavier University and other topics deemed appropriate by the applicant may be requested. If planning to be a nursing major, an essay is required and should include reasons for choosing this major.