Laurie M. Joyner, Ph.D.
Mercy Ministry Center
James M. MacLaren, Ph.D.
Ward Academic Center
The provost administers all academic programs and services offered by the University's schools and college, and the Center for Instructional Design and Academic Technology (CIDAT).
Senior Leadership Team
The Senior Leadership Team helps to shape and evaluate University policies and procedures, to ensure University operations and to guarantee that the well-being and concerns of all members of the University community are effectively served.
The Deans' Council functions as the planning and advisory team to the provost. The council meets regularly to discuss, review and act on matters pertaining to students, faculty, programs and other items of importance to the integrity of academic offerings at Saint Xavier University. Membership includes:
- James M. MacLaren, Ph.D., Provost
- Robin Rylaarsdam, Ph.D., Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Peg A. Gallagher, Ed.D., Acting Dean, School of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Faisal Rahman, Ph.D., Acting Dean, Graham School of Management
- David Stern, M.L.S., Executive Director, Robert and Mary Rita Stump Library
- Rick Venneri, Ph.D., Associate Provost, Academic Affairs
The University also sponsors enrichment opportunities, including international education, religion and public discourse, campus program development and several on-campus clinics. Through these collective academic offerings, Saint Xavier University strives to provide its learning community with a solid foundation in liberal arts and professional education, establishing well-rounded members of society.