Home > Academics > Colleges and Schools > College of Arts and Sciences > Academic Departments > Education > Teacher Education Council (TEC)
Teacher Education Council (TEC)
In the interest of serving our students, the major roles/functions of the TEC are to:
- Engage in collaborative discourse to inform the policies and procedures in Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Middle Level Education, Secondary Education, and Special Education;
- Provide the means to better link the Education Department faculty with the College of Arts and Sciences faculty;
- Serve as a forum for discussing educational issues;
- Organize a means to communicate pertinent information common to initial licensure programs; and
- Periodically review and update the TEC ByLaws.