Graham School of Management Mission Statement
Graham School of Management prepares students to meet the challenges of providing responsible leadership and effective management in a diverse and changing global society.
In pursuing this mission and advancing the University Mission, Core Values and Strategic Directions, the Graham School will:
- Provide quality, innovative and state of the art academic programs;
- Develop faculty with academic and practitioner focus that translates theory into practice through their intellectual contributions and service to the business community;
- Create a success-oriented culture in which faculty and administration focus on students and their needs as learners;
- Foster partnerships with leaders in business and nonprofit organizations for the purpose of strengthening the student experience and mutual support of growth and development of the regional economic community; and
- Be a center for the development of thought and commitment to socially responsible and ethical management.