GSM Open Houses and Information Sessions
Interested in Saint Xavier University's graduate programs in the Graham School of Management (GSM)?
On-campus open houses and online information sessions are updated throughout the year to share information about our Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
The Graham School of Management is hosting a series of online information sessions to provide information and answer questions about the MBA program. Learn about the program format, accreditation, available areas of study, start terms, etc. Sessions last about 20 minutes with a live Q&A at the end. All sessions are shown in Central Time
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at noon and 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at noon and 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 20, 2018 at noon and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 at noon and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 at noon and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018 at noon and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 at noon and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 at noon and 6:30 p.m.
*Additional dates and times are also available past the dates above.
For more information, please contact:
Director, Graduate Recruiting
Are you interested in getting an MBA? Do you want to learn more about the MBA degree and our other graduate degrees? Come out to Saint Xavier University's Graduate Programs Open House!
Our next open house will be held in November. Day and time will be announced at a later date.
Please visit the Graduate Programs Open House page for more information.