Sports and Fitness Administration
The Bachelor of Arts degree in Sports and Fitness Administration prepares students in business, marketing and promotion, health sciences and physical education principles to form the perfect skill set for a career in the sports and fitness field. The Sports and Fitness Administration program will help students become trained individuals and leaders in this growing industry.
The Sports and Fitness Administration program prepares you for a variety of careers by examining these principles:
- Planning and development
- Business and financial management
- Sales, marketing and recruitment
- Sport and fitness programming
- Facilities management and scheduling
- Risk management
- Psychological and social issues
Learn more about the Sports and Fitness Administration program in the video below:
Put coursework into action with a hands-on internship at a fitness facility or other sports organization. Through the internship course at Saint Xavier, students receive college credit while gaining real-world experience that prepares them for a career.
With a degree in Sports and Fitness Administration, graduates can pursue a career in:
- Professional and collegiate sports
- Amateur sports organizations and leagues
- Park districts and YMCAs
- Fitness and corporate wellness centers
- Event and facility management
- Nonprofits and fundraising
- Youth and senior programs
- Sales, promotions and entertainment
If you would like to apply for the Sports and Fitness Administration program, please contact the Admission Office at 844-468-6798 to start your application.