Digital Marketing Concentration
As a marketer, you will meet with clients to determine their goals and develop and implement successful digital marketing strategies to reach those goals and measure their success. As a marketing manager, you will oversee a marketing team for several different activities, such as: releasing new products; tracking how products are selling; advertising new and existing products; networking among supply chain channels; and liaising between a company's research and development, design, advertising and brand strategy teams.
An MBA in Marketing has become one of the most desired degrees by employers and students because this degree doesn't limit you to pursuing marketing careers alone -- the skillset can be put towards dozens of other career options, from consulting to entrepreneurial management.
This program incorporates an integrated curriculum that combines practical application and foundational theory. Students also network through mentorship opportunities, work on student-led consulting projects for real companies and receive guidance and support from the engaged faculty, GSM alumni and business leaders.
What skills will I gain as a Saint Xavier MBA in Marketing graduate?
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of digital marketing: You will learn how the implementation of digital marketing strategies can optimize business outcomes.
- Expertise in web analytics: You will learn how to leverage web analytics to make better strategic decisions through an understanding of search engine marketing and optimization.
- Social media trends: You will understand the most current and relevant theories in social media.
- Content strategy: You will develop an understanding of content management and its strategic applications. You will also explore your role in ethical and social responsibility in a digital world.
- Communication skills: You will learn to express your ideas and work through formal speaking, professional writing and working in teams.
Why should I choose the Saint Xavier MBA in Marketing program?
- Our 171 years of excellence: Founded in 1846, Saint Xavier University has long been a part of Chicago history, with a strong and enduring reputation for high-quality education and community engagement.
- AACSB accreditation: AACSB accreditation ensures the highest quality of business education.
- Flexibility: The MBA in Marketing program is highly flexible, offering coursework both online and on our Chicago campus.
- Accelerated courses: Our classes are held in eight-week formats, instead of the typical 16, which allows well-prepared students to complete the program in approximately one year.
- Ease of application: No GMAT score is required, and the application is free.