Digital Marketing Concentration
As a marketer, you will meet with clients to determine their goals and develop and implement successful digital marketing strategies to reach those goals and measure their success. As a marketing manager, you will oversee a marketing team for several different activities, such as: releasing new products; tracking how products are selling; advertising new and existing products; networking among supply chain channels; and liaising between a company's research and development, design, advertising and brand strategy teams.
An MBA in Marketing has become one of the most desired degrees by employers and students because this degree doesn't limit you to pursuing marketing careers alone -- the skillset can be put towards dozens of other career options, from consulting to entrepreneurial management.
This program incorporates an integrated curriculum that combines practical application and foundational theory. Students also network through mentorship opportunities, work on student-led consulting projects for real companies and receive guidance and support from the engaged faculty, GSM alumni and business leaders.
What skills will I gain as a Saint Xavier MBA in Marketing graduate?
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of digital marketing: Learn digital marketing strategies.
- Expertise in web analytics: Leverage web analytics through SEO and SEM.
- Social media: Learn strategic strategies and relevant theories in social media.
- Content strategy: Learn content management and its strategic applications.
- Credentials: Earn certifications in Google Analytics, Google Ad Words and Hootsuite.
Why should I choose the Saint Xavier MBA in Marketing program?
- AACSB accreditation: Top 5% of business schools.
- Internships: Access to great internships such as Disney, Red Bull and NBC Universal.
- Projects: Hands-on experience consulting projects for both local and national companies.
- Flexibility: The MBA in Marketing is highly flexible, offering coursework both online and in-person.
- Accelerated courses: Eight-week classes allows you to earn your MBA in approximately one year.
- Ease of application: No GMAT score is required, and the application is free.
If you have additional questions, please contact: