Sharpen your critical thinking skills, develop your analytical tools, enhance your communication skills, and gain state of the art financial knowledge necessary for a successful professional career in today's global financial markets!
An MBA with a Finance concentration at GSM will enhance your career in banking, investments, economic research, insurance, and international financial operations. In addition to developing technical skills and required knowledge, you will develop a rigorous analytical competence which will be useful in a wide variety of careers. Our MBA alumni with a Finance concentration often continue and professionally advance their careers in Commercial Finance, Investment Banking, Mutual Funds, Financial Planning Companies, Regulatory Agencies, Insurance firms, Research Firms, and a variety of other industries.
- Career Enhancement: Learn the skills and acquire the knowledge to advance professionally.
- Preparation for Success: Our MBA degree with a concentration in Finance delivers a state of the art Business and Finance curriculum that will prepare you to use your analytical and technical skills, as well as your Finance and Economics knowledge to be continuously successful in your professional life.
- Class Schedule: Our MBA course schedules are developed for the working professional. Classes are held at our campus on weekday evenings, Saturday mornings, and online.
- Student Focus: Learn from, and work with, faculty who maintain an academic and practitioner focus that translates theory into practice through their intellectual contributions and service to the business community.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Become part of a community that encourages and teaches you to be socially responsible and to have ethical management experience.
Preferred Partners with Northern Trust Bank, CME group, Federal Reserve Bank Chicago among many others. Our students are active professionals in a variety of Chicagoland business, research, non-profit and government enterprises.
39 Total Credit Hours
The MBA Finance concentration is completed with a total of 39 credit hours comprised of 9 core MBA courses (27 credit hours) and 4 courses in the Finance concentration (12 credit hours).
If you have additional questions about the admission process or the program, please contact: