Management is about managing people and processes. As an MBA student of management, you seek to reach your full career potential, while leading your business organizations to higher levels of performance. You consider your own personal growth and satisfaction, the profitability of your organization, and mindful ethical practices in the pursuit of business excellence.
As a leader, you engage on a daily basis with diverse individuals and groups, from local to global levels. At Saint Xavier University, our shared mission is to offer you an environment where you can develop a deeper appreciation of the roles played by business leaders in the community, city, country and world by learning about what makes great leaders and businesses thrive in competitive environments.
The Graham School consists of an excellent group of dedicated faculty who serve in two state-of-the-art facilities, allowing convenient locational options for students in both Chicago and the suburbs.
While the program incorporates an integrated curriculum that provides both practical application and foundational theory, students also network through mentorship opportunities, and receive guidance and support from the engaged faculty, GSM alumni and business leaders.
What skills will I gain as a Saint Xavier MBA in Management graduate?
- Knowledge of all functions of business: You will learn to understand all business functions in the modern organization, through programs that often offer professional certifications expected by the business community.
- Scientific inquiry and critical thinking: You will learn how to access and apply the most current and relevant management theories about a comprehensive range of local and global business issues.
- Ethical and social responsibility in a diverse world: You will study and integrate into practice the ethical groundings of business in historical and modern contexts.
- Communication: You will learn how to become highly-skilled at expressing your ideas and work through speaking, professional writing and working in teams.
- Professionalism: You will be prepared to interact confidently with others in local and global professional organizations. You will become a more effective citizen and a greater asset to your organization and greater society.
Why should I choose the Saint Xavier MBA in Management program?
- Our 171-year history for excellence: Founded in 1846, Saint Xavier University has long been a part of Chicago history, with a strong and enduring reputation for high-quality academics and community engagement.
- AACSB accreditation: AACSB accreditation ensures the highest quality of business education.
- Flexibility: The MBA in Management program is highly flexible, offering both online and classroom courses on our Chicago campus.
- Fast-track courses: Our classes are held in eight-week formats, instead of typical 16-week offerings, which allows well-prepared students to complete the program in approximately one year.
- Cost: The cost of our program is competitive with other AACSB-accredited programs
- Ease of application: No GMAT score is required, and application is free.
If you have additional questions, please contact: