Master of Science in Medical Sciences Learning Outcomes
Saint Xavier University is dedicated to providing top-quality education that is intentionally designed to develop your skills and expertise as you prepare for the next step in your education or career. The learning outcomes reflect the specific competencies that you will gain from our Master of Science in Medical Sciences program.
- Knowledge: Students will demonstrate knowledge about established and evolving medical sciences
as well as the application of knowledge to research. Students will:
- Demonstrate general knowledge in the basic sciences of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Histology, Microbiology, Neuroscience, and Physiology
- Demonstrate general knowledge in Community Medicine and Ethics
- Professionalism: Students will demonstrate a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities
and to abide by ethical principles. Students will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to carry out professional responsibilities based on ethical principles.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and respectful behavior in all research, courses and career training activities.
- Communication Skills: Students will demonstrate interpersonal skills and communication skills that result in the effective exchange of information.