FOCUS 2: Career and Education Planning
Having Trouble Choosing a Major?
FOCUS 2 is an online interactive career and education planning system that uses a series of self-assessment, career exploration and decision-making tools to help you discover what majors and career paths may be right for you.
Find majors and careers that fit your:
- Personality type
How to use FOCUS 2
- First-time users will need to set up an account by clicking on the Register button.
- Use the ACCESS CODE to log in: cougar
- Returning users can use their previously created login information to access their account.
- Log in and complete the Career Planning Involvement, Academic Strengths, and Am I Career Ready? assessments.
- After completing these assessments, complete the five self-assessments for Work Interest, Personality, Values, Skills, and Leisure.
- Combine the results of your assessments and explore the suggested majors and career pathways.
- Schedule an appointment to discuss your results with an Academic and Career Resource Advisor.