WHY Honors AT SXU?
Reasons Why You'll Thrive in Our Honors Program:
- Supportive community of motivated students from diverse backgrounds
- Dedicated faculty whose research activity directly shapes your learning experience
- Thematic curriculum that fosters interdisciplinary learning
- Opportunities to work closely with faculty in your field on research projects you design
- Special Honors grants to support individual research, conferences and travel study
- Eligibility for the Oxford Study Abroad Program
- Personalized advising and early registration to guarantee integration of Honors coursework with requirements of your major
- Cultivation of leadership disposition and skills that will give you a competitive edge
Learn more about the benefits of the Saint Xavier University Honors Program.
Class of 2012
"Looking back, I think Saint Xavier gave me the foundation to not only cope with the volume of material that medical school had to offer, but it also gave me a sense of purpose. I think that's one thing that's really important to remember as you move forward-- think about what your project means to you and how it can affect the community." (From his speech delivered at the 2017 Honors Conference)
Read more Honors Student Success stories.