Financial Fraud Examination and Management Concentration
(Due to COVID-19)
Program Length1 to 5 years -- At own pace
Credit Hours39 to 45* Credit Hours
*6 Credit Hours Required for Non-Business Majors
Start DatesSix Start Terms
Next Start Date: March 15, 2021
CostTuition Per Credit Hour: $999
Credit Hours to Complete: 39
Approximate Cost: $38,961
Fraud examination and management is a highly practical and rewarding course of study involving the process of resolving allegations of fraud from inception to disposition. Students are taught relevant, real-world knowledge and skills on how to detect, identify, and investigate different types of fraud as well as to construct an environment in which fraud is minimized.
An MBA concentration in Financial Fraud Examination and Management can lead to a rewarding career. Everyday across the world, thousands of organizations (businesses, not-for-profits, and governmental agencies) are victimized by fraud and millions of individuals are victims of crimes such identity theft. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In our courses we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. And at Saint Xavier University we will also help you develop skills for catching them and minimizing their impact.
Financial crime and cyber breaches are on the rise and companies are hiring professionals with specialized knowledge to combat these issues. According to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, more than 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies employ Certified Fraud Examiners. Saint Xavier University's Graham School of Management is a leader in educating professionals to fight fraud, financial crime, and cyber-crime, offering a comprehensive suite of cutting-edge courses to help career-oriented students become highly specialized in these growing fields.
Students in the Financial Fraud Examination and Management program at Saint Xavier University are taught the core skills required to identify, detect, and prevent fraud schemes, including fraudulent financial reporting, misappropriation of assets, and corruption. Students also learn to develop a fraud response plan as well as effective methodology on how to properly plan and conduct a fraud investigation, building and presenting a case, and supporting it through litigation support and expert testimony techniques.
- The Financial Fraud Examination and Management program is an educational partner with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Courses are taught by faculty who are experts in their field, including Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), and licensed attorneys.
- Graduates of this program are employed at accounting firms, private industry, and governmental agencies such as the Chicago Police Department, FBI, CIA, and U.S. Postal Service, and other agencies at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Designed as an evening program for working professionals, it is available full-time or part-time.
- Hybrid and online options: All the classes are available online or you can combine online classes with on-campus classes.
- Designed to meet the requirements of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, this program is created to assist students in obtaining the education necessary for the CFE exam. This degree program covers the following four major sections of the professional certification offered through the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners:
- Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes
- Fraud Prevention and Deterrence
Want to know more about graduate programs at Saint Xavier University? Please fill out the form below!
- Email: email@example.com