HealthCare MAnagement ConcentratioN
(Due to COVID-19)
Program Length1 to 5 years -- At your own pace
Credit Hours39 to 45* Credit Hours
*6 Credit Hours Required for Non-Business Majors
Start DatesSix Start Terms
Nex Start Date: January 19, 2021
CostTuition Per Credit Hour: $999
Credit Hours to Complete: 39
Approximate Cost: $38,961
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Healthcare Management prepares you with the business acumen and management skills to run the day-to-day operations of a health care facility.
In collaboration with our School of Nursing and Health Sciences, we transition graduate students into health care leaders who can effectively oversee team delivery for outpatient, health system and community treatment centers. The Healthcare Management courses immerse you into actual employer practice -- you gain experience in updating strategic plans, performing market analyses, evaluating managed care contracts, and refocusing goals to meet pediatric, adult and geriatric patient populations' health needs.
- Contemporary knowledge of the health care industry: You will learn about root causes for why our U.S. health care industry is now being reshaped to better address the controversy regarding health care cost and clinical outcomes compared to other major nations of the world.
- Data-driven decision-making: You will focus on the most effective techniques to evaluate electronic medical records (EMRs), patient surveys, quality measure reports and financial data, using health care analytic tools that will support making the best leadership decisions.
- Ethical and legal responsibilities in a diverse world: You will study patient and family needs for special support considering cultural, ethnic, racial and age factors that must be given high priority when supplying personalized care.
- Professionalism: You will strengthen your communication skills and effectively present sensitive reports to key stakeholders and patients who need your support to cope with life-threatening health conditions.
Want to know more about graduate programs at Saint Xavier University? Please fill out the form below!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org