(Due to COVID-19)
Program Length1 to 5 years -- At Your Own Pace
Credit Hours39 to 45* Credit Hours
*6 Credit Hours Required for Non-Business Majors
Start DatesSix Start Terms
Next Start Date: January 19, 2021
CostTuition Per Credit Hour: $999
Credit Hours to Complete: 39
Approximate Cost: $38,961
An MBA in Management helps you fulfill your leadership and career advancement goals. Our MBA program in management teaches you how to lead your organization to success through effectively managing people and processes. We combine our deep ethical foundations as Chicago's oldest Catholic university with our highly-qualified professors' business knowledge and practice insights to support your career advancement and personal growth. Our AACSB accreditation is recognized worldwide and evidences the high quality of the SXU MBA in Management program.
For degree completion, you will take 15 courses (45 credit hours). All general areas of business are covered in these courses, and students may also choose from a variety of electives to fit their personal interests and aspirations.For more information about the MBA curriculum, please review the program requirements and course descriptions in the SXU Academic Catalog.
With a variety of classes available, you'll be exposed to the following from your first day in the program:
- Development of your career as a life-long learner cognizant of the interactions between business and society
- A deep understanding of global business trends, which provide the foundation for astute analysis of history, present environmental scanning and future strategic opportunities and threats
- Outstanding networking opportunities throughout Chicagoland, the US and globally
- Increased skills in accessing high-quality knowledge sources and their application to real-world business problems
- Personal improvement such as highly-confident writing, mindful reading, and perceptive analytical skills
- Leadership development focused on 21st Century economic realities
Want to know more about graduate programs at Saint Xavier University? Please fill out the form below!
- Email: email@example.com
Meet the GSM Faculty
Joy Shields, Alumna, Class of 2016
Joy encourages current students to maintain a portfolio while they are students to help them showcase their skills when applying for jobs.