B.A. in Sports and Fitness Administration
With the ever-growing health and wellness industry, there is demand for qualified professionals to lead and administer programs to ensure quality of life.
The Sports and Fitness Administration Program will teach you not only the ability to manage, market and run a fitness-related business, but also teach you the science behind how the body works.
This interdisciplinary major will help you blend both science and business within the health and wellness field.
The Sports and Fitness Administration Program prepares you for a variety of careers by examining these principles:
- Planning and development
- Business and financial management
- Sales, marketing and recruitment
- Sport and fitness programming
- Facilities management and scheduling
- Risk management
- Psychological and social issues
- Many courses are taught by the Graham School of Management, which is AACSB- (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited, a designation held by only 5% of collegiate schools of business worldwide.
- Exercise Science courses are taught by experienced faculty and feature a curriculum approved by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- Students will be able to engage in critical thinking, conflict resolution and communication within a variety of careers