Study Abroad Opportunities
Saint Xavier University partners with a number of study abroad providers and universities across the United States, to give our students unparalleled access to the world and its educational opportunities. Please select a provider below to learn more about their offered study abroad programs.
- Academic Programs International
- AIFS Study Abroad
- Council on International Education Exchange
- International Studies Abroad
- University Studies Abroad Consortium
Saint Xavier University also offers short term, faculty led courses abroad. Some examples of recently offered or currently offered courses:
- Nursing: Exploring Nursing Education and Healthcare in Croatia and Bosnia
- Nursing: Study Abroad in Ireland, Healthcare through Irish Eyes
- Nursing: Study Abroad in Italy, Healthcare Across the Continuum
- Business: Study Abroad in China
For more information, contact Kelly Reidy, Center for International Education (CIE) director, at 773-298-3780 or via email at email@example.com.