Learning Center/Writing Studio
Located in L-110 of the Warde Academic Center, the Learning Center/Writing Studio at SXU provides a variety of resources and services aimed at assisting students on their path to graduation. The Learning Center/Writing Studio helps students develop strategies and skills they can use in their classes and their future careers. Whether a student is excited by a new subject and wants to know more, needs assistance with an assignment or paper, or is having trouble mastering the course content of a subject, the Learning Center/Writing Studio is available to provide assistance, free of charge to currently enrolled SXU students.
- Study and group meeting space
- Print stations
- Formatting and resource materials
There are three ways to make an appointment!
- Call our front desk at 773-298-5148.
- Stop by the Learning Center front desk in L-110 of the Warde Academic Center.
- Make your own appointment by registering and logging onto WCOnline.
- Make sure to choose a schedule while signing in!