In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), testing on campus is very limited so the School of Nursing and Health Science has approved taking the TEAS exam through ATI online remote proctor. For the most up-to-date information on coronavirus, please check out our Coronavirus page.
Students will have two options to complete the TEAS exam requirement:
- Students are encouraged to take the remote proctored exam. For details, visit the
ATI TEAS Online Remote Proctored Exam
- ATI -- the creator of the ATI TEAS Exam -- is partnering with Proctorio to virtually proctor the TEAS Exam, allowing you to take the exam from nearly anywhere with a strong internet connection.
- Proctorio is a remote proctoring platform that uses machine learning to proctor students from wherever they may be. The remote proctored ATI TEAS Exam offers a variety of secure exam settings including video, audio, and screen recording designed to maintain the integrity of the assessment and ensure uncompromised exam results.
- View instructions on how to take the ATI Remote Proctored Exam (PDF).
- Limited in-person exam opportunities are available. If you prefer an in-person exam, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you the available dates. All exams will begin promptly at 9 a.m.
Please see the information below about the TEAS Exam,
- You must select a test date and pay the non-refundable $50.00 registration fee with a credit card.
- The $65.00 TEAS Exam fee must be paid on the day of the exam by way of credit card only, using any of the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. ($69.06 with tax)
- The total for taking a TEAS Exam at SXU is $115.00