Taking a TEAS Exam
Note: The deadline to take a TEAS exam for spring semester is October 1.
The total cost of the TEAS exam is $115.00 - $50.00 SXU registration fee, and $65.00 ATI testing fee. (including tax $69.06)
SXU is an "open" TEAS testing center -- anyone can take an exam on the campus. The Office of Records and Advising administers TEAS exams each academic term.
The TEAS test is a requirement of all students interested in applying to Saint Xavier University's School of Nursing and Health Sciences. Only the TEAS exam will be accepted; any student who has taken a previous version must take the TEAS exam. For more information, students should review the following information:
- Saint Xavier University applicants can take the TEAS exam at Saint Xavier University or at their local community colleges where the TEAS exam is offered.
- TEAS testing information, including study guides and practice exams.
To register for a TEAS exam:
- Select a test date and pay the nonrefundable $50.00 registration fee with a credit card TEAS Exam page.
- The $65.00 TEAS exam fee must be paid on the day of the exam by way of credit card only, using any of the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
- If you have questions regarding registering for a TEAS exam, please email email@example.com.