Nursing and Health Sciences Learning Resource Lab
Warde Academic Center, E-101 is a open lab, study space and collaboration area for student use with 5 computers and a dedicated practice area with manikins, supplies, training models and equipment.
|Fall 2019 Semester Hours (Starting August 26, 2019)|
|Monday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Note: Lab hours will be limited starting the week of December 1, 2019, due to competencies and finals.|
- The Learning Resource Lab is viewed as interactive learning space and requires students to maintain professional behavior and communication.
- An orientation to the lab, manikins and equipment is incorporated throughout the Nursing and Health Sciences Program.
- Students practicing or studying are expected to maintain respect for each other's learning and practice space.
- Malfunctioning or damaged equipment/supplies should be reported immediately to the Lab staff or faculty member.
- No equipment or supplies may be removed from the Learning Resource Lab.
- No markers, pens or betadine are permitted near the manikins.
- After the completion of your practice please return the items, supplies and or equipment back to their original location.
- If using the exam rooms please put away any equipment and supplies used and clean up the area. Unroll paper on the exam tables to replace any wrinkled or soiled paper. The area should be clean and ready for the next person to use before you leave.
- All beds should be neatly made and lowered to the ground after each use. Manikins must be aligned and covered appropriately after each use as if caring for a real patient.
- Hours of operation and availability of student peer tutors are posted on the this web page.
Tina M. Dorau, MSN, RN, CRRN, CNE, CHSE
Director, Nursing Resource Center