Digital Marketing is an evolving area that profoundly impacts business processes of almost every organization. What was once an afterthought is now the driver for brands' marketing strategies. Social media marketing, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, programmatic advertising, digital advertising, etc., are shaking up the tried and true traditional methods. Moreover, digital marketing is now involved in everything from product development and pricing to public relations and even human resources.
This new concentration in Digital Marketing will prepares students to be responsible and effective business executives in a diverse and changing global society. More specifically, students will learn to use digital marketing strategies and media to:
- Develop new products.
- Build value for existing brands.
- Manage digital marketing channels.
- Manage social media platforms.
- Optimize paid and organic search.
- Measure and analyze both digital and social media campaigns.
- Leverage advertising and public relations in online contexts.
- Practice ethical and responsible marketing strategies.
If you have additional questions, please contact:
Office of Admission
Phone: 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798)