Transfer into Business
Transfer credit in areas other than business administration is accepted as evaluated by the Office of Records and Registration.
Transfer credit for courses similar to those required in the business administration program will be accepted as follows:
- Credit for MATH 131 requirement will be granted if the course is finite mathematics, which contains a significant amount of probability or a probability course.
- College level mathematics courses such as college algebra, trigonometry and calculus generally will not replace MATH 131 but may be applied towards the bachelor of business administration degree requirement. However, students who transfer both college algebra and business statistics will not be required to take finite mathematics.
- Transfer credit in statistics will be granted as satisfying the MATH 132 requirement.
- Credit for business administration subjects taken at any four-year school will be honored within the one-half of the total major requirement.
- Students must take three out of five classes in a business concentration at Saint Xavier University.
In addition, students can obtain credit for any Saint Xavier University course for which there is a standardized CLEP or other exam by taking and passing the examination.