Graduate Education Program Information Sessions
Information Sessions can be offered one of three ways:
- Online sessions are presented live and you can log in from a convenient location of choice to participate.
- In-Person sessions are presented live and you personally attend the session.
- Online/In-Person sessions provide the option of participating online or personally attending the session (you'd indicate your choice at the time of registration).
Sessions will provide an overview of Saint Xavier University's graduate level Education programs, including helpful information about the application process and admission requirements. Sessions typically include a presentation followed by Q/A. While most sessions last 45-60 minutes, specific session lengths will vary depending on session format, number of attendees and length of Q/A.
There will be an online and in-person information session for the Elementary Education Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) on:
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Warde Academic Center Room S-203
Saint Xavier University
The Elementary Education Master of Arts in Teaching is an online MAT program leading to an Illinois Professional Educator License (PEL).
- This Elementary Education graduate program will prepare teacher candidates for an Illinois Professional Educators License (PEL) with an endorsement to teach students in Grades 1-6.
- This program is designed to support career changers, paraprofessionals, as well as private and charter school teachers needing to complete a licensure program.
- The online delivery format will offer weekly flexibility for teacher candidates who must balance their coursework with jobs and family commitments.
- The online format will allow teacher candidates across state of Illinois who otherwise may not be able to attend SXU on-campus classes to enroll and earn both a MAT and a PEL with an endorsement to teach students in Grades 1-6.
In the meantime, please free to contact us.
Office of Graduate Admission