Congratulations on your admission to Saint Xavier University! You may be wondering ... what now?
Below is a guide to help you learn even more about Saint Xavier and complete the enrollment process.
- Experience SXU: Visit Campus or Attend an Admitted Student Event: Be our guest and schedule a visit to campus or attend an event. For a list of events and campus visit opportunities, check out our Visit SXU page.
- File for Your Financial Aid: In addition to your merit scholarship, you may be eligible for additional state, federal or institutional need-based aid. To determine your eligibility, file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after October 1, 2019. Our school code is 001768. It is highly encouraged to file by the priority date of December 1. If you need help filing out your FAFSA, call the Office of Admission at 773-298-3050.
- Say "Yes" to SXU! Submit Your Tuition Deposit: To reserve your place at Saint Xavier, submit your $100 tuition deposit. This deposit confirms you will be attending Saint Xavier and is a credit toward tuition charges. Deposits are refundable until May 1. NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we are extending the National College Decision Day from May 1 to June 1. Deposits are refundable until June 1.
- Live in the Center of it All -- Submit your Housing Application: To secure your campus housing, be sure to submit your housing application online.
- Register for First-Year Orientation (Via): Our new student orientation program (Via) is a one day summer orientation designed to provide a smooth transition to SXU. Attendance at Via is required for all First-Year students. Via registration is now open.
- Send Your Final High School Transcript: Once you have graduated, be sure to send an official final high school transcript to the Office of Admission.
Office of Admission
The Office of Admission is excited to welcome you to the Saint Xavier community! Use our office and your admission counselor as a resource for your questions. You can schedule a one-on-one meeting with your admission counselor to discuss your questions and complete your enrollment. We can also arrange for you to tour campus, meet with a student or professor or attend an admitted student event.
Phone: 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798)
Office of Financial Aid
Do not delay in reviewing your financial aid options! If you have questions about FAFSA, accepting your loans, Federal Work Study, or other financial aid questions, contact the Office of Financial Aid. You can also schedule an appointment with your financial aid counselor to review your financial aid offer and discuss your options.
Office of the Bursar
The Bursar is the billing office. If you need assistance in setting up your payment plan or if you have questions about tuition/fees, financial clearance or student health insurance, contact the Office of the Bursar.
Are you planning to live on campus? Contact the Residence Life Office if you have questions about living on campus or how to submit your housing application.