Nursing Admitted Student Visit Days
Monday, February 17, 2020 and Monday, February 24, 2020
Saint Xavier University's School of Nursing and Health Sciences invites prospective freshmen students admitted to the nursing program to attend one of the Nursing Admitted Student Visit Days. Learn why the National League for Nursing continues to designate Saint Xavier's School of Nursing and Health Sciences as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education. As Illinois's first school of nursing, Saint Xavier's program provides students with the curriculum and clinical experiences to become professionals who are able to respond to the changing healthcare environment.
Schedule of Activities
- Campus tours, including a walk through of the School of Nursing and Health Sciences classrooms and Lifespan and Development Labs.
- Meet nursing faculty and students.
- Learn firsthand about the nursing curriculum, clinical placements and student experience.
Dates and Times
- Monday, February 17, 2020 (Morning Session) - 9 a.m. - noon - Register today!
- Monday, February 17, 2020 (Afternoon Session) - 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Register today!
- Monday, February 24, 2020 (Morning Session) - 9 a.m. - noon - Register today!
Please use the links above to register for your preferred session. For questions or more information, contact the Office of Admission at 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) or email@example.com.