Nursing Admitted Student Visit Days
Saint Xavier University's School of Nursing and Health Sciences invites prospective freshmen students admitted to the nursing program to attend one of the Nursing Admitted Student Visit Days. Learn why the National League for Nursing continues to designate Saint Xavier's School of Nursing and Health Sciences as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education. As Illinois's first school of nursing, Saint Xavier's program provides students with the curriculum and clinical experiences to become professionals who are able to respond to the changing healthcare environment.
Schedule of Activities
- Campus tours, including a walk through of our on-campus simulation laboratories.
- Meet nursing faculty and students.
- Learn firsthand about the nursing curriculum, clinical placements and student experience.
- Lunch will be provided!
- Monday, February 18: 9 a.m. to noon - CLOSED
- Monday, February 18: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. - CLOSED
- Monday, February 25: 9 a.m. to noon - Register today!
For more information or questions, contact the Office of Admission at 844-GOTO-SXU (844-468-6798) or email@example.com.