Andrew Lecture Hall, Graham School of Management View Directions to the Venue View Venue Weather View Venue Profile
Chicago, IL 60616
April is designated as Financial Literacy Awareness Month so we invite SXU alumni and students to join us for an opportuntiy to enhance your skill set to make informed and effective decisions with your financial resources.
Whether you are starting a job straight out of college or starting a family, it is important to think aout your financial future.
The Graham School of Management has collaborated with the NWCCU at SXU to create a user-friendly financial module to help you understand the health of your finances and guide you in making the right choices for your financial fitness.
- How do credit scores affect your rates for loans and financing?
- What are the best practices in securing loans?
- How do I reverse bad credit?
- How do I avoid scams or fraud within my finances?
- How can I monitor third-party use of my information
- When should I start saving for retirement?
Admission is free. All are welcome to a networking reception immediately following the presentation.
To RSVP, contact Jeanmarie Gainer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, April 09, 2019
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend