Commit to be Fit: Fitness Challenge Week 2
Online View Venue Profile
Gather your family and friends and let's work to impove our health and well-being. Alumni Relations is teaming up with the Shannon Athletic Center to offer a three-week fitness challenge. Participants will have one week to complete each challenge at their own pace. All who complete the challenge after the three-week period will win an SXU t-shirt and be entered into a raffle to win a gift certificate to Running for Kicks.
Here's the challenge for the week of May 1 through May 7:
- Accumulate 8 miles this week - run, walk, bike and/or rollerblade
- 50 ab crunches + 25 push-ups + 50 squats 3 times for the week.
- Complete 60 minutes of a hobby - gardening, painting, sewing, knitting, etc. and perform one act of kindness
Here's the challenge for the week of May 8 - May 14:
- Accumulate 9 miles this week - run, walk, bike and/or rollerblade
- 1 minute plank + 1 minute wall squat + 50 jumping jacks + go up and down a set of stairs or a step for 1 minute 3 times this week
- 75 minutes of a hobby + 1 act of kindness this week
Remember to check back in on May 15 for information on Fitness Challenge Week 3.
Good luck and have fun!
Friday, May 08, 2020
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend