Online at The Den View Venue Profile
- Feeling like you've had "the blues" for awhile?
- Feeling more stressed or anxious recently?
- Commonly feeling like you are on an emotional rollercoaster?
- Having repeated distressing memories, feelings and/or dreams about a life-threatening event that you experienced or witnessed?
- Worried about how a friend is doing, mentally or emotionally?
- Want to learn more about mental health and how to best take care of yourself?
Then this event is for you!
To participate, visit The Den. Then, choose Mental Health Screening Week Spring 2021 from the drop-down menu and start clicking through it! Complete the Mental Health Screening Week path between April 12 to 16.
As you progress through the path, you will learn about the signs, symptoms, coping strategies and treatment for depression, anxiety, PTSD and bipolar disorder. You will also have the (optional) chance to complete an anonymous mental health screening, to see how your symptoms may align with these domains.
If you complete the path by the end of the week (no need to do it all at once), you will be entered into a drawing to win cool prizes!
We'd love to have you stop by this virtual learning experience! Any questions can be directed to the Counseling Center at (773) 298-4045 or email@example.com.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Other Dates For This Event:
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend